As a part of the ARKKI project, an international Arctic Navigation Seminar will be arranged at Lapland Hotel Olos, Muonio, Finland, on April 16th-18th, 2018. A preliminary program is given below; note that it may be subject to changes. More details will be posted here once confirmed.
- Arrival to Olos, Lapland
- Pre-workshop dinner
- Morning: opening of the seminar, keynote presentations, and panel discussion
- Afternoon: panel discussion; working groups to address the results of the online survey
- Evening: demo package on intelligent roads; buffet dinner
- Morning: keynote presentations and panel discussion
- Lunch and closing of the seminar